|Date:||Sat, Dec 2, 2017|
|Time||12:00 PM to 5:00 PM|
|Venue:||Lost Oak Winery|
|Contact:||Lost Oak Winery|
|Phone:||817-426-6625 x 103|
Fun for the whole family! Come spend the day with us.
Join us for our annual fun family holiday celebration in the vineyard. This event is free to attend, so bring the whole family! Here is the lineup:
- Live music by Benay and Logan from noon- 3 pm
- Santa takes Christmas wishes from the kiddos from noon-3 pm
- Fun hay ride for the kiddos from noon-3 pm
- Santa's Wine Wagon Ride for grownups at 3:30 and 4:30 pm (ticketed event with limited seating - see details below).
- Christmas Carolers from 4-5 pm
- Sangria (because it's going to be spring-like weather!)
- Keebs and Sunshine's Stuffed Grill Food Truck
- Petting zoo and pony rides from 1-4 pm
- The last day of our Annual Wine-by the-Case sale
After Santa leaves the Winederland....
He takes the adults on Santa's Wine Wagon! Purchase your tickets to Santa's Wine Wagon Ride by clicking here. Tickets are $20/person and include a half glass of wine to get you to the wine-making barn, a barrel tasting at the barn, and a cork pull with special prizes, and a glass of Sangria because it is going to be spring-like weather for the ride back to the Tasting Room. Very limited seating on Santa's Wine Wagon, so get your tickets before they are gone!
**Santa will be taking Christmas wishes from the kiddos from noon- 3 pm. Then, he takes the adults on Santa's Wine Wagon Ride! Kiddo photo ops are free, however to ride Santa's Wine Wagon you must buy a ticket. You do not have to purchase a ticket to the Wine Wagon Ride to come hang out with us, just to ride the Wine Wagon with wine and prizes at 3:30 and 4:30.**