Your Visit FAQs
- We are open Wednesday – Sunday. Wednesday and Sunday we are open noon-8 pm. Thursday, Friday, Saturday we are open noon-9 pm. We are located in Burleson TX. See a map here!
- Gourmet cheese spreads and Boar's Head products are for sale in the Tasting Room, but you are always welcome to bring your own food and non-alcoholic drink, but please, per TABC regulations no outside alcohol.
- No reservations needed to come in for a wine tasting. Tastings are $5 for 5 tastes.
- Guided tours are by reservation only. Make you reservation by clicking here.
- We are always child and pet friendly. We only ask that you keep your pet leashed and clean up after them. We have treats and doggie poo bags. Doo the right thing!
- Interested in hosting a wedding or party at Lost Oak Winery? Click here!
- Interested in joining our Wine Club? Click here!
- Snapshot photography is free, however photography sessions with your professional photographer are $25 for the use of the grounds and require an appointment. Please contact us at email@example.com
- When you visit Lost Oak Winery, we want you to have fun and enjoy our wine! But be wise, don't drink and drive. Uber now servicing Lost Oak Winery!
Concerts & Special Event FAQs
- When attending a concert or busy event, feel free to bring your own chairs and even a table and ice bucket. Sometimes we run out!
- We do not reserve tables. There is one exception - Aficionado Wine Club members attending a big event or concert, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 817-426-6625 x 103 and we will reserve you one table and four chairs while supplies last.
- Tickets are virtual. They will not be mailed to you, and you do not need to print them. Just give the person at the door your name.
- Many events sell out, so please try to get your tickets in advance! You need to create a username and login on this website to purchase. Wine Club Members, use your Wine Club login to purchase your tickets to get your club discount. Trouble loggin in? We can help! Contact email@example.com or 817-426-6625 x 103.
- Event tickets are non refundable, but can be transferred if the event is cancelled.
Wine Club FAQs
- Join our Wine Club to receive regular installments of Lost Oak wines, either shipped to you or picked up right here in our Burleson, Texas Tasting Room.
- Wine Club is free to join, it only costs you the cost of the wine!
- Pick Up Wine Club months are February, April, June, September, and November. Your credit card will be billed between the 15th & 20th day of each Wine Club month, and you will be notified via email. Join Now!
- Shipper Wine Club months are January, May, and September. You will be billed and notified when your wines are shipped to you. Shipping of your wine club wines is free! Join Now!
- Enthusiast level pick-up members receive 3 bottles of wine 5 times per year, a 20% discount on all wine, merchandise, most ticketed events and free group tours and tastings.
- Aficionado level pick-up members receive 6 bottles of wine 5 times per year, a 25% discount on all wine, merchandise, moste ticketed events, and free group tours and tastings. They can also select thier own Wine Club wines, or have us choose for them!
- Shipper members receive 6-12 bottles of wine 3 times per year, a 20% discount on all wine, merchandise, most ticketed events, and free group tours and tastings, free shipping of thier Wine Club wines and they can select thier own Wine Club wines, or have us choose for them!
Upcoming Wine Club Member Exclusive Events:
- September 29: Wine Club Member Pick-Up Party 1
- October 6: Wine Club Member Pick-Up Party 2
- And more to come…