Your Visit FAQs
- We change our hours seasonally. Special events sometimes go longer than our normal business hours. We rarely close to the public for special events. See updated hours at this link. We are located in Burleson Texas. See a map here!
- Gourmet cheese spreads, Boar's Head products are for sale in the Tasting Room. Outside food and non-alcoholic beverrages are permitted on premises. However, per TABC regulations, no outside alcohol is allowed.
- We offer wine tastings, wine by the glass and bottles sales. We offer two flights: a sweet flight and a dry flight. Reservations for wine tastings are not required. Simply let our staff know that you are interested in a tasting when you arrive.
- Guided tours are by reservation only. Make you reservation by clicking here.
- We are always child and pet friendly. We only ask that you keep your pet leashed and clean up after them. We have treats and doggie poo bags. Doo the right thing!
- Interested in hosting a wedding or party at Lost Oak Winery? Click here!
- Interested in joining our Wine Club? Click here!
- Snapshot photography is free, however photography sessions with your professional photographer are $35 for the use of the grounds and require an appointment. Please contact us at email@example.com with additional questions or to see if there is an alternate time we can find for you.
- When you visit Lost Oak Winery, we want you to have fun and enjoy our wine! But be wise, don't drink and drive. Uber now servicing Lost Oak Winery!
- All COVID-19 restrictions and updates can be found on our Blog.
Concerts & Special Event FAQs
- When attending a concert or busy event, feel free to bring your own chairs and even a table and ice bucket. Sometimes we run out!
- We do not reserve tables.
- Tickets are virtual. They will not be mailed to you, and you do not need to print them. Just give the person at the door your name.
- Many events sell out, so please try to get your tickets in advance! You need to create a username and login on this website to purchase. Wine Club Members, use your Wine Club login to purchase your tickets to get your club discount. Trouble loggin in? We can help! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 817-426-6625 x 110.
- Event tickets are non refundable, but can be transferred to a future event.
- Children 12 and under may attend events free of charge and do not require a ticket.
- In the event of inclement weather, we will announce within 6 hours of the event taking place of any cancelations. Please check our social media and website for any updates in regards to canceled events.
All COVID-19 restrictions and updates can be found on our Blog.
Wine Club FAQs
- Join our Wine Club to receive regular installments of Lost Oak wines, either shipped to you or picked up right here in our Burleson, Texas Tasting Room.
- Wine Club is free to join, it only costs you the cost of the wine!
- Pick Up Wine Club months are February, April, June, September, and November. Your credit card will be billed between the 15th & 20th day of each Wine Club month, and you will be notified via email. Join Now!
- Shipper months are January, May, and September. You will be billed and notified when your wines are shipped to you. Shipping of your wine club wines is free! Join Now!
- Enthusiast level pick-up members receive 3 bottles of wine 5 times per year, a 20% discount on all wine, merchandise, most ticketed events and free group tours and tastings.
- Aficionado level pick-up members receive 6 bottles of wine 5 times per year, a 25% discount on all wine, merchandise, most ticketed events, and free group tours and tastings. They can also select their own Wine Club wines, or have us choose for them!
- Shipper members receive 6-12 bottles of wine 3 times per year, a 20% discount on all wine, merchandise, most ticketed events, and free group tours and tastings, free shipping of their Wine Club wines and they can select their own Wine Club wines, or have us choose for them!