September 19, 2021 | Kelsey Shoemaker
- 1 loaf of French bread
- 1/2 tablespoons of minced garlic
- 8 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup of shredded basil
- 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Place sliced French bread on parchment paper and brush olive oil on
- Top bread with shredded parmesan and bake for 5-10 minutes or until crispy.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, mix tomatoes, garlic, basil, and salt and pepepr.
- Dice the tomatoes and cut the basil into ribbons. Stir well.
- Assemble the bruschetta mixture on the French bread.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes
- Enjoy it and pair well with Lost Oak's Blanc du Sharkey