We must make a few changes that affect all of you. We will continue outside service only. We are limiting to bottle service, but are unable to do wine tastings or wine-by-the-glass service at this time.
You can always choose curbside and delivery.
We cannot allow more than 100 people outside so this greatly impacts our event plans. We will begin to have ticketed events allowing no more than 100 people on premise at any given time. During an event, you can pick up wine at any time no problem.
Please wear a mask inside the tasting room.
Get outside! Enjoy our Hike & Bike Trail.
We have committed to standards of practice that encourage visitation, responsibility and safety for our staff, our guests and our community. Here are things we do:
• One individual will be partially dedicated to ensuring the health protocols adopted by the venue are being successfully implemented and followed.
• We will encourage the use of outdoor space; there will be no indoor seating for the time being.
• Outdoor seating area layouts will be modified to comply with the appropriate social distancing guidelines and tables will be limited to 6 or fewer guests. You can pull up your own chair to the table so as long as there are only 6 per table.
• If you choose to use your own chairs, you may sit out in the lawn beyond the Lost Oak seating area. We ask that you maintain social distancing, 6 feet between chairs.
• Floors will be marked to indicate standing areas so as to respect social distancing guidelines for staff and guests.
• Tours are limited to 6 people and social distancing guidelines will be respected.
• We encourage contactless payment.
• We adhere to all food safety standards set forth by the Department of State Health Services.
Our team will do the following:
• Undergo a health screening to ensure they aren’t sick or at risk.
• We will wash hands upon entering and exiting the workplace.
• We comply with appropriate cleaning and sanitization practices as required and recommended by CDC and Governor Abbott. We sanitize customer-contact surfaces such as tables, seats, service bar and other customer touch points.
• We frequently sanitize all common areas and touch points, including but not limited to doorknobs and doorways, windows, faucets, bars, registers, etc.
• We conduct a thorough cleaning of the facility at the end of each shift.
• We will meet with staff before the day starts to review hygiene rules and procedures and to provide timely updates to news and events
Our cleaning practices will include:
• Hand sanitizing stations will be available at the tasting room and event center entrance.
• Hand sanitizer will be available for guests and staff at each station.
• One dedicated staff identified per shift for sanitizing and wiping down tables and contact surfaces, including bathrooms.
• Lost Oak will supply a commercial cleaning product called ACS Lemon Disinfectant that has been recognized by the Center for Biocide Chemistries as a pre-approved EPA disinfectant for the 2019 Novel Coronavirus.
• All tasting lists and printed material will be disposable and single-use.
At our Event Center, we have more plans. See full details at this link.
We love you guys! Thanks for your patronage and support. See you on the lawn!
*We cannot guarantee that by using these precautions you will not contract coronavirus or any other sickness. All guests may visit at their own risk.