We are happy to announce, yet another change to our COVID business model! I'm actually cautiously optimistic this time around. The TABC (Texas Alcohol and Beverage Commission) has been working with license holders and the Texas Wine and Grape Growers association to make business possible, in a safe way. See details about TABC regulations here.
We have been given permission to open as long as we comply with certain restrictions, mainly operating much like a restaurant.
So, bad news first. For the time being, we can no longer allow you to bring in outside food, and as always, please do not bring in outside alcohol... remember, we are a winery! That means no coolers, no snack packs, no pizza deivery :(
The good news is we have partnered up with fabulous food vendors and we will be adding more as needed. Cherry on Top Catering and Events will be supplying ready-made sandwiches and salads (plenty for a summer meal). We are adding sweet items from Black Bear Bakery.
As always, we have three cheeseboard options, a larger bigger selection, a snack pack to go and kids pack. (More menus on our website soon.)
Music and fun
We will be adding live entertainment several times per week. Stay tuned to our calendar.
New guidelines and rules.
- We ask you please wear a mask inside the tasting room.
- Currently, we will only be offering wine by the glass and wine by the bottle service. We will not do tastings for safety reasons for the time being.
- All wine will be served in plastic. We have glasses for purchase or bring your own!
- We encourage the use of outdoor space; there will be limited indoor seating.
- Outdoor seating area layouts will be modified to comply with the appropriate social distancing guidelines and tables will be limited to 10 or fewer guests. You can pull up your own chair to the table so as long as there are only 10 per table.
- If you choose to use your own chairs, you may sit out in the lawn beyond the Lost Oak seating area. We ask that you maintain social distancing, 6 feet between chairs.
- Floors will be marked to indicate standing areas so as to respect social distancing guidelines for staff and guests.
- Tours are limited to 6 people and social distancing guidelines will be respected. We will resume tours August 21, 2020.
- We encourage contactless payment.
- We adhere to all food safety standards set forth by the Department of State Health Services.
See our commitment to best practices for safety here. Scroll down a little for tasting room.