Governor Abbot has announced in this recent executive order that we can reopen at 100% without masks. Since only 9% of Texans are fully immunized, Lost Oak Winery will continue to take precautions.
- Our staff will continue to wear masks.
- We will add a few additional seats inside and on the patio
- We will encourage our guests to wear masks but will not require it.
- We will open the outside doors as often as possible.
- In the event that you have an event booked at the event center, we will allow you to operate at the capacity you are comfortable with. When hosting in great Texas spring weather, consider opening up the doors and enjoying fresh air.
We continue with
- Strict cleaning protocols
- Self-guided tastings
- First-come, first-served guided tastings.
- Fabulous outdoor tours limited to 10 guests.
- During events, we will be serving wine through our outside bars to avoid too many guests loitering in close quarters.
- Outdoor seating area layouts comply with the appropriate social distancing guidelines. We ask that you refrain from moving the tables.
- If you choose to use your own chairs, you may sit out on the lawn.
- We encourage contactless payment.
- We adhere to all food safety standards set forth by the Department of State Health Services.
Cheers! And a huge THANK YOU for your support.