Easy Pork Stir Fry
Easy Pork Stir Fry Recipe
This savory and spicy pork stir fry recipe from Hello Fresh is easy to make and absolutely delicious. Pair this dish with our Lost Oak Winery Gewurztraminer. Our Gewurztraminer is a uniquely flavored wine that gets even better with any type of Asian food. In the Alsace region of France, where this wine reachers its pinnacle of character, it also pairs well with a soft, "stinky" Muenster cheese. Give this pair a try and let us know what you think!
- 1 lb ground pork
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 cup cold water
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- 12 tbsp Hoisin sauce
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp sriracha (more if you like it really spicy)
- Juice of one lime
- Brown ground pork in vegetable oil. Set aside.
- Partially cook green beans in microwave approximately 2 minutes. Set aside.
- Cook rice. Set aside.
- Make sauce: Whisk together cold water and corn starch until corn starch is dissolved. Add Hoisin, soy sauce, lime juice and Sriracha to taste.
- Return ground pork to temperature on medium low.
- Add green beans to ground pork and continue cooking until beans are tender.,
- Add sauce and stir until thickened.
- Serve over rice.
- Top with peanuts.