Employee Spotlight: Colby Shelby
1. What are you drinking when you aren't drinking wine?
Well since I'm underage, I typically love to drink orange Fanta!
2. When you aren’t at the winery, where are you?
Sometimes I like to go into the city and skateboard around and try to enjoy myself as much as possible, if not that, then I'm at the gym pumping some iron.
3. What have you binge-watched on Netflix?
One of my favorite shows to watch on Netflix would have to be Lucifer. If I'm not watching Lucifer then I am potentially watching Big Mouth.
4. What is your favorite food?
I tend to favor cheeseburgers or even chicken sandwiches from Chic- Fil- A.
5. What prior experience helps you in the job you do at Lost Oak Winery?
Before joining the Lost Oak Winery family, I worked at Taco Bell for 6 months which really gave me a strong visual on how a lot of customers can be cruel and selfish so it helped me build the skill of giving good customer service. Also, school has shown me how to be a team player and even a leader.
6. How long have you been working in your area of expertise?
I've been working here at L.O.W for 10 months.
7. Tell me about one of the funniest things that has happened to you in this job.
One of the best memories working here has to definitely be the Halloween of 2021 when Macey and I dressed up as Eduar and Roxanne for Halloween.