Employee Spotlight: Macey Boroson
1. What are you drinking when you aren't drinking wine?
I am IN LOVE with sweet tea. So either that or water.
2. When you aren’t at the winery, where are you?
If I'm not at work or school I typically love to spend time with my best friend. I also love to play around with my dogs, Buddee and Lucky.
3. What have you binge-watched on Netflix?
The Flash or The Vampire Diaries! However, even though it's not on Netflix, I love to binge-watch Pretty Little Liars.
4. What is your favorite food?
Born and raised in Texas I obviously have to choose Steak!! My dad makes amazing steak and it's my favorite.... besides Chick-Fil-A
5. What prior experience helps you in the job you do at Lost Oak Winery?
Before starting at Lost Oak, I was a Lifeguard at pirates cove! Although I didn't get much wine experience there, I learned a lot from my mom who used to work at the winery about 13 years ago!
6. How long have you been working in your area of expertise?
I have been working at Lost Oak for 8 months now.
7. Tell me about one of the funniest things that has happened to you in this job.
I am all for a good joke/scare. Because of that, I decided to try and prank Colby. I ended up scaring him a solid 3 times and even managed to get two on video. Needless to say, I was crying laughing and it was one of the funniest things. Colby might not have found it funny, but I sure did!