Employee Spotlight: Max!
The Dog Days Are Not Over!
Our employee spotlight this month is someone who knows how to love, give good dogs, loves walking through the vines, and...playing fetch. Learn more about our best friend, Max!
1. What are you drinking when you aren't drinking wine?
"I love to drink water and stay hydrated! My favorite place to drink it is at the pond! It makes me happy to sip on some water while dipping my toes in."
2. When you aren’t at the winery, where are you?
"Sometimes I enjoy a nice stroll through the woods, hike and bike trail, or the vines. My mom loves to ride on her bicycle as I follow behind her. Some day I hope to be as fast as her!"
3. What have you binge-watched on Netflix?
"My favorite show is Paw Patrol and my favorite movie is Secret Life of Pets. I will rewatch both of those shows as much as I can! I also am enjoying watching tennis...especially the ball going back and forth in the game."
4. What is your favorite food?
"Raw meat, and anything on the kitchen counter. Also, furniture cushions are very tasty!"
5. What prior experience helps you in the job you do at Lost Oak Winery?
"I see myself as a hard worker and a good sport. I've been very loyal and I always know how to make people smile! I can also run really fast, want to watch?"
6. How long have you been working in your area of expertise?
"Ever since last summer! I've enjoyed every moment of it so far. Every day is a new day!"
7. Tell me about one of the funniest things that have happened to you in this job.
"My favorite memory of being part of Lost Oak so far has been the opportunity to be on the cover of Texas Wine Dogs magazine and have an article about me! I've also been fortunate to have a wine named after me. I've taken a few dips in the pond with turtles which was fun, but not the funniest. I'm not sure I've ever laughed before. I know how to bark."
Buy some Max today! A sweet white wine just like him!