Summer Solstice Celebration
|Date:||Fri, Jun 21, 2019|
|Time||6:00 PM to 9:00 PM|
|Venue:||Lost Oak Winery|
|Contact:||Lost Oak Winery|
|Phone:||817-426-6625 x 103|
The Summer Solstice is the longest day and the shortest night of the year, the beginning of summer, and an annual event steeped in mystical tradition. The summer solstice is honored in several ancient cultures as the union between heaven and earth.
Join us in the vineyard lawn with Kundalini Yoga with a gong, incorporating native flutes, singing bowls, guitar and percussion into the class." First session at 6:10p-7:20p. 30 minute break. Second session 7:50p-9p. Bring a mat if you want to participate in this wonderful and unique yoga experiece.
Simon Flory will play live Appalachian style folk music on the patio stage. ZaTaR Food Truck will be serving up delicious Mediterranean Food with a New York twist!
- Log Cabin Apothecary -small batch, organic CBD bath and body products as well as ingestible tinctures for people and pets. The aroma blends and flavor profiles are all inspired by the chakras
- Meta Made - mixture of natural based products as well as jewelry & crafts
- Embodii Crystals - crystals sold on-site as well as appointments for massage services
- Gordon Boswell Flowers - selling flower crowns--cash only
- Art by "Cho KE" - original art work as well as teas, incenses, essential oils, etc
- Fly Hand Crafted Jewelry - handcrafted leather and recycled metal jewelry
- Geo Gem Designs - unique handcrafted jewelry specializing in natural gemstone and crystal designs
Free to attend. Come welcome the summer season with us!